- Study how organisms and their environment interact across multiple scales of biological organization
- Gain hands-on real-world experiences
- Learn concepts and skills that will land you a job
- Tailor your program to meet your goals and interests
- Learn from faculty that are among the best in their field
Join us to learn more about the 2016 student field-learning experiences on May 6, 2016
The University of Montana's student chapter of the Society for Ecological Restoration is a great way to connect with fellow ESR students to work on service projects and build your professional network.
Recent graduate Mark Mariano helped with restoration research of the Milltown Dam, led a practicum project to restore a creek with Trout Unlimited. All students in the program have the opportunity to work on a hands-on project like this.